Educating and training scientists on how the Center’s resources can aid their research
- (January 20, 2023) Luc Duong from École de Technologie Supérieure, Montreal introduces his work in motion prediction involving 2D, 3D and 4D analysis of vascular structures for pediatric cardiology.
- (December 16, 2022) Hilde Bosmans from KU Leuven, Belgium reviews virtual imaging trials platforms used to assess quality assurance protocols in breast x-ray imaging.
- (Nov 18, 2022) Rosa Tamara Branca from the University of North Carolina presents her work to detect and quantify brown adipose tissue using xenon enhanced computed tomography.
- (October 21, 2022) Jeff Fessler from the University of Michigan presents his recent work in developing machine learning-based image reconstruction in MRI.
- (September 16, 2022) Paul Kinahan from the University of Washington discusses his application of virtual clinical trials in PET oncology imaging.